Terms & Conditions
Please, read carefully our agency’s terms and conditions. They compose an essential part of the agreement between the customer and Albania Adventure.
They intend to give you an insight about difficulty levels related to each tour description. This agreement becomes effective once the tour is reserved.
You have eligibly reserved a tour once a 20% deposit of the total tour price is paid in our bank account.
- Once the tour is reserved, you will be provided with an electronic confirmation in which you will also find an invoice attached.
- It is mandatory to be paid a 20% of the total tour price. The costumer is to be charged all bank transfer costs.
- You are offered two options to pay the remaining amount:
1. At our tour operator office in Tirana prior to departure.
2. By bank transfer five weeks prior to departure.
AA reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the deposit and/or the remaining amount is not paid on time. Furthermore, AA reserves the right retain the 20% deposit or the percentages of total amount paid in case it is not made in full compliance with the following terms:
Tour Cancellation by the customer
- For cancellation up to 40 days prior to departure date only the 20% deposit will be retained.
- For cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure the customer will be charged 30% of the total amount.
- For cancellation up to 14 days prior to departure the customer will be charged 50% of the total amount.
- For cancellation less than 14 days prior to departure date the customer will be charged 80% of the total amount.
Note: In no tour at all organized by AA is the flying ticket cost included.
Customers shall be responsible for taking adequate travel insurance prior to travelling for the tour covering cancellation, curtailment, injury, illness, death, as well as other related expenses. Any other relevant insurance regarding the activities of the itinerary booked with AA shall not be checked by our office, but we do reserve the right to request a copy. Customers shall fully indemnify AA, for any and all losses incurred by AA arising out of the Customers’failure to take out adequate insurance policy.
Passport, Visa & Immigration Requirements
Any specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements, if applicable, are the responsibility of the Customers. AA shall not accept any responsibility if the Customers are unable to travel for failure to comply with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.