Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Albania Adventure (AA)Terms & Conditions carefully.
Any individual or groups wishing to book a tour must read and fully agree to the Terms and Conditions that follow. At the time of booking a tour, confirmation is complete upon receipt of a confirmation invoice by email.
The Client must notify the Company in writing during the process of booking of any medical conditions, pregnancy, disability or any other mental and or physical condition.
You have eligibly reserved a tour once a 20% deposit of the total tour price is deposited in Albania Adventure's bank account.
- Once the tour is reserved, you will be provided with an electronic confirmation in which you will also find an invoice attached.
- Advance payment of 20% of the total tour price is required. The customer is to pre-pay all bank transfer costs.
- Clients are offered two options to pay the remaining amount:
1. at the AA tour operator office in Tirana prior to departure.
2. by bank transfer five weeks prior to departure.
- All fees will be charged to the sender of the transfer. Albania Adventure gets the full amount submitted by the sender. These fees include the charges levied by the sending bank and any charges applied by intermediary (correspondent) banks.
- Note: flight ticket costs are not included.
Tour Cancellation by AA
AA reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the deposit and/or the remaining amount is not paid on time. Furthermore, AA reserves the right to retain the 20% deposit if the ballance due is dellinquent.
Tour Cancellation by the customer
- for cancellation up to 40 days prior to departure date only the deposit (20% of the Tour price) will be retained.
- for cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure the customer will be charged 30% of the Tour price.
- for cancellation up to 14 days prior to departure the customer will be charged 50% of the Tour price.
- for cancellation less than 14 days prior to departure date the customer will be charged 80% of the Tour price.
Email cancellations are preferred verification of intent to cancel. The date of the email will determine the cancellation fees applicable.
Tour Cancellation by Albania Adventure
Albania Adventure reserves the right to cancel any trip for any reason, but will not cancel a tour less than 14 days before departure except for Force Majeure, which is any unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside the Albania Adventure control. When a tour is cancelled by AA (including the failure to reach the minimum number of customers required for a Group Tour) before the agreed date of departure for any reason other than the fault of the Client, the Client can either:
- select a substitute tour of equivalent or superior quality if A.A is able and willing to offer such a substitute;
- select a substitute tour of lower quality if the A.A is able and willing to offer one and to recover from the A.A the difference in price between the price of the tour originally purchased and that of the substitute tour;
- request a full refund of all monies paid under the contract as soon as possible.
The Company is not responsible for any incidental expenses like: non-refundable flights, etc..
Customers shall be responsible for taking adequate travel insurance prior to travelling for the tour covering cancellation, curtailment, injury, illness, death, as well as other related expenses. Any other relevant insurance regarding the activities of the itinerary booked with AA shall not be checked by our office, but we do reserve the right to request a copy. Customers shall fully indemnify AA, for any and all losses incurred by AA arising out of the Customers’failure to take out adequate insurance policy.
Passport, Visa & Immigration Requirements
Any specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements, if applicable, are the responsibility of the Customers. AA shall not accept any responsibility if the Customers are unable to travel for failure to comply with any passport, visa or immigration requirements of the government.