Terms & Conditions
Please, read carefully our Albania Adventure Terms & Conditions. They compose an essential part of the agreement between the customer and Albania Adventure.
They intend to give you an insight about difficulty levels related to each tour description.
All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions that follow. By making a booking with the Albania Adventure, you accept on behalf of yourself and all those named on the booking including minors to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when A.A sends a confirmation invoice or email. It is at this point that a Contract between the Company and the Client comes into existence.
The Client must notify the Company in writing during the process of booking of any medical conditions, pregnancy, disability or any other mental and or physical condition.
You have eligibly reserved a tour once a 20% deposit of the total tour price is paid in Albania Adventure bank account.
- Once the tour is reserved, you will be provided with an electronic confirmation in which you will also find an invoice attached.
- It is mandatory to be paid a 20% of the total tour price. The customer is to be charged all bank transfer costs.
- You are offered two options to pay the remaining amount:
1. At our tour operator office in Tirana prior to departure.
2. By bank transfer five weeks prior to departure.
AA reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the deposit and/or the remaining amount is not paid on time. Furthermore, AA reserves the right retain the 20% deposit or the percentages of total amount paid in case it is not made in full compliance with the following terms.
Note: In no tour at all organized by AA is the flying ticket cost included.
Tour Cancellation by the customer
- For cancellation up to 40 days prior to departure date only the deposit (20% of the Tour price) will be retained.
- For cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure the customer will be charged 30% of the Tour price.
- For cancellation up to 14 days prior to departure the customer will be charged 50% of the Tour price.
- For cancellation less than 14 days prior to departure date the customer will be charged 80% of the Tour price.
The date on which the request to cancel is received by the Company A.A, will determine the cancellation fees applicable.
All fees will be charged to the sender of the transfer. Albania Adventure gets the full amount submitted by the sender. These fees include the charges levied by the sending bank and any charges applied by intermediary (correspondent) banks.
Tour Cancellation by Albania Adventure
Albania Adventure reserves the right to cancel any trip for any reason, but will not cancel a tour less than 14 days before departure except for Force Majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside the Albania Adventure control. When a tour is cancelled by A.A (including the failure to reach the minimum number of customers required for a Group Tour) before the agreed date of departure for any reason other than the fault of the Client, the Client can either:
- Take a substitute tour of equivalent or superior quality if A.A is able and willing to offer such a substitute;
- Take a substitute tour of lower quality if the A.A is able and willing to offer one and to recover from the A.A the difference in price between the price of the tour originally purchased and that of the substitute tour;
- Have a full refund of all monies paid under the contract as soon as possible.
The Company is not responsible for any incidental expenses like: non-refundable flights, etc..
Customers shall be responsible for taking adequate travel insurance prior to travelling for the tour covering cancellation, curtailment, injury, illness, death, as well as other related expenses. Any other relevant insurance regarding the activities of the itinerary booked with AA shall not be checked by our office, but we do reserve the right to request a copy. Customers shall fully indemnify AA, for any and all losses incurred by AA arising out of the Customers’failure to take out adequate insurance policy.
Passport, Visa & Immigration Requirements
Any specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements, if applicable, are the responsibility of the Customers. AA shall not accept any responsibility if the Customers are unable to travel for failure to comply with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.